Positive Behavior Supports
Contact: Chris Lingen, Principal
General Rules for a Safe and Happy Jefferson Elementary School:
- BE RESPECTFUL
- BE RESPONSIBLE
- BE SAFE
- No offensive languages or disrespect to anyone is permitted.
- Respect other people’s property.
- No running in the halls.
- No hats on in the building except for hat days.
- Stay to the right in the halls and on the stairs.
- We do not ride our bikes, scooters, roller blades, skates, and skateboards on the school grounds.
When behavior issues arise, we follow procedures outined in the Student Behavior Handbook. The goal of this plan is to provide a predictable, caring, and safe
environment for students that fosters respect, safety, and
responsibility for others. Behaviors that are inappropriate, but not a
major offense, will be dealt with in a time-out situation.